- Take your shirt, pillowcase, etc. from the bottom and start folding it like a paper fan .
- Keep doing that until you have run out of shirt or pillow case.
- Put rubber bands around it (about an inch apart from each other) .
- Add your dye.
- Keep following directions on the procedures page
Photo from: artthreads.blogspot.com
How to fold the shirt
- Take the bottom of your shirt or pillow case and fold it over on top of the rest of the shirt.
- Keeping that fold, flip it over so that the back is on top.
- Making it as even as you can, take the bottom of the shirt and fold it on top of the rest of the shirt.
- Repeat until all of your shirt is folded.
If stuck follow pictures below